Ghislaine Maxwell has been sentenced to 20 years in prison for helping the sex offender and globetrotting financier Jeffrey Epstein sexually abuse teenage girls, in what a judge called a "horrific scheme" that inflicted "incalculable" harm on victims.
More Articles ...
- US ex-officer who killed Damond released
- Census paints a picture of average Aussie
- Cops could have stopped DV deaths: coroner
- Qld premier tightens her lobbying rules
- Asia-Pacific military boost needed: PM
- Cleary leads NSW to Origin rout over Qld
- Port pip Gold Coast in AFL thriller
- App replaces sleeping pills for insomniacs
- New-age Origin still packs a punch: Holmes
- Biden signs gun safety bill into law
- Guide To