A SUMMARY OF THE 2021 FEDERAL BUDGETECONOMY* Budget deficit of $106.6 billion in 2021/22* Deficit narrows to $99.3 billion in 2022/23, $79.5 billion in 2023/24 and $57 billion in 2024/25* Commonwealth net debt to rise to $617.5 billion in 2021/22 before hitting $980.6 billion in 2024/25* Economic growth to rise...
More Articles ...
- NRL holds firm on de Belin stand down
- Big-spending federal budget targeting jobs
- Several people hurt in NZ stabbing attack
- De Belin jury hung for second time
- 'Unusual' thunderstorms predicted for NSW
- Pfizer vaccine coming for 40-49s in NSW
- Tourism sector pleads for border certainty
- At least 68 killed in Afghan school blast
- Huge aged care package to come in budget
- Federal Budget 2021 - what is known so far
- Guide To