Skipper Ben Leahy and his mate Adam Hoffman have been remembered by their families as "beloved" and a "genuine legend" after their bodies were identified as the two recovered from the wreckage of a fishing trawler which capsized off the central Queensland coast.
More Articles ...
- Kiwis to play 'traditional' style: Johnson
- 'Roos to decide on RLWC warcry celebration
- NBN start a 'corporate train wreck': PM
- Meninga faces tough No.6 call: Gillett
- Qld's economic performance slips to 6th
- Hayne Plane ready to take flight for Fiji
- Klemmer on alert for fired up Graham
- Missing Tas bushwalker was 'gentle giant'
- Actor Judith McGrath dies, aged 70
- Tonga told to keep lid on Cup expectations
- What's On
- Guide To