Joe Biden has been sworn in as president of the United States, offering a message of unity and restoration to a deeply divided country reeling from a battered economy and a raging coronavirus pandemic that has killed more than 400,000 Americans.
US President Donald Trump granted clemency to former White House aide Steve Bannon as part of a wave of pardons and commutations issued in his final hours in office, but did not pardon himself, members of his family or lawyer Rudy Giuliani.
More Articles ...
- Which jobs are tipped to prosper in 2021?
- Rare parrot breeding record in Tasmania
- Travellers snap up Vic tourism vouchers
- Positive Open players are viral shedding
- Morrison open to regional quarantine camps
- We can play tennis and pick fruit, says PM
- US, China clash at WHO over Wuhan mission
- Cyclone continues to threaten Qld coast
- Zero new NSW cases, vaccine entry 'ticket'
- Overseas travel remains unlikely this year
- Guide To