For the first time, a pig kidney has been transplanted into a human without triggering immediate rejection by the recipient's immune system, a potentially major advance that could eventually help alleviate a dire shortage of human organs for transplant.
More Articles ...
- May fights for future as NRL fines trio
- SA close to finalising reopening plans
- 'No jab, no service' plan questions in Qld
- Mental health boost as NSW reopens
- Victoria ends lockdown five days early
- Drop in testing worrying ACT Health
- Teen among seven Victorian virus deaths
- NSW clears 80 per cent full vax hurdle
- US to accept visitors with mixed vaxxes
- Flexibility key to worker happiness: study
- Guide To