US President Donald Trump has blamed Iran for attacks on oil tankers near the strategic Strait of Hormuz, but he also held out hope that implicit US threats to use force will yield talks with the Islamic Republic as the Pentagon considers beefing up defences in the Persian Gulf area.
More Articles ...
- Tas man charged with trafficking cannabis
- Brisbane school block engulfed in flames
- Duo charged over Vic police phone attacks
- Fake money found in Gold Coast drug raid
- Drink driver hits child near Sydney school
- Sydney man's neck, head cut in DV incident
- NSW driver charged over passenger deaths
- Cotric out of Origin II with ankle injury
- 'I'm watching you', Palaszczuk tells Adani
- McLaughlin set up for Darwin Triple Crown
- What's On
- Guide To