Frantic children called 911 more than half a dozen times from the Texas classrooms where a massacre was unfolding, pleading for police to intervene, as some 20 officers waited in the hallway nearly an hour before entering and killing the gunman.
More Articles ...
- Symonds farewelled as true Aussie great
- Nationals urged to recognise wider views
- Bellamy backs Coates for Maroons selection
- Cowboys embrace changing of the guard
- PM faces domestic, regional challenges
- Paramedics ramp up NSW industrial action
- Texas gunman sent online warning of attack
- Second COVID booster eligibility expanded
- Labor government hits ground running
- Teen in gun massacre at Texas school
- Guide To