Australian tennis star Lleyton Hewitt has joined the 'Original 9' group, whose efforts ultimately led to the creation of the Women's Tennis Association, in headlining the list of nominees for induction into the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
More Articles ...
- Andrews defends Casey cluster fines call
- JobKeeper recipients told to research dole
- NSW plan for a COVID-safe summer
- NSW blitz on scaffolding safety breaches
- NSW learner busted drink driving twice
- NSW qualifies for COVID-19 leave payments
- Palaszczuk says Hanks staying in a hotel
- ACT search abandoned in bad weather
- Porte delighted by third-place Tour finish
- Brumbies beat Reds in Super Rugby AU final
- Guide To