A female in her late teens has suffered back pain and a suspected leg injury, following a crash at Allenstown on Tuesday. Emergency crews were called to the two-vehicle smash on the corner of Canning and Denham Streets at around 10.30pm. The female patient has been taken to Rockhampont Hospital in a...
A woman has been injured after a car struck a deer in Lakes Creek on Tuesday night. Paramedics were called to Lakes Creek Road after a vehicle collided with a deer just after 6.30pm. The woman suffered minor injuries and has been taken to Rockhampton Hospital in a stable condition.
An 18-year-old has been charged after allegedly smashing his way into a car at Gladstone Central. Police say the teen used a concrete block to break into the car which was parked at the back of a business on Tank Street. The man then fell asleep inside the car before he was...
A home has gone up in flames at Glen Eden this morning. Fire crews were called around 7.15am to the brick house on Stoneybrook Drive. It took fire fighters just over ten minutes to extinguish the blaze. Paramedics assess one patient for mild smoke inhalation at the scene.
Mandatory bells and 12 km/h speed limits on footpaths are part of new e-scooter laws the Queensland Government will implement from November 1 to improve safety. A new package of regulation changes includes speed limits on some footpaths, mandating warning devices, enforcement of non-complying devices, increased penalties for high-risk offences, and...
A man has been charged after allegedly assaulting another man in West Gladstone. It's believed the 22-year-old was sitting next to a 20-year-old man on a bench and after a conversation, has assaulted the 20-year-old last month. It will be further alleged the man then followed the victim, who tried walking away,...
More Articles ...
- Central Qld ambulance ramping hits crisis point, Opposition says
- Two charged over alleged copper thefts
- Man injured in evening crash
- Thousands still waiting as insurers play catch up
- Fears for farmers as lettuce prices skyrocket amid shortage
- Biloela's Murugappan family flying home to Queensland
- Driver killed in head-on crash near Mount Larcom
- 'Outrageous': Qld issues 100,000 phone, seatbelt fines in six months
- Public appeal following violent carjacking at Norman Gardens.
- Every Queensland school will have free period products