A Rockhampton nurse who went to work despite awaiting COVID-19 test results for flu-like symptoms, will not be investigated by the corruption watchdog. The incident was refereed to Queensland's Crime and Corruption Commission. A spokesperson from the CCC said they were notified about this matter. "Following an assessment, the CCC determined to refer...
Central Queensland shivered through some record-breaking lows over the weekend. Gladstone had a maximum of 13.4 degrees on Saturday, the coldest May day in 42 years. Rockhampton also broke it's May record from 1978 with a maximum of 12.2 degrees.
Public ferries will be back in Keppel Bay from today. Two key operators to Great Keppel Island have been suspended for months following COVID-19 restrictions. Freedom Fast Cat's Maxwell Frank Allen said they have been fast-tracked to open again to the public, with some changes. "Our numbers have also been decreased so our...
Rockhampton Regional Council has today announced it will be reimbursing more than $140,000 in landing fees to two of the Region’s most critical life-saving services - the Royal Flying Doctor Service (Queensland Section) and the RACQ Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service (CHRS). Council’s portfolio spokesperson for Airport Growth and Development Cr Fisher, said...
Three patients were transported to Rockhampton Hospital on Wednesday night following a single vehicle rollover. Emergency crews were called around 9:30pm to Berserker Street. They were treated at the scene for minor injuries before being transported to hospital.
More Articles ...
- Campers fined for COVID-19 breach, Shoalwater Bay
- Industrial manslaughter laws passed
- Car crash claims the life of a Biloela man
- CQUniversity closes Biloela and Yeppoon campuses
- Independent inquiry launched into the coronavirus outbreak, Rockhampton
- Drug and alcohol seizure, Woorabinda
- Truck driver fined after not treating cattle from a tick zone
- Aged care home Covid-19 update, Rockhampton
- Health crisis fails to shake local rental market
- Calls for new mining legislation