Congratulations you found the easter eggs before the Easter Bunny!
REGISTER for your chance to win the ultimate Easter Basket!
Delectable Chocolates since 1914, Australia’s legendary chocolatier since 1914 now online. Ernesthillier.com.au
Severe Thunderstorm Warning for DAMAGING WINDS
The severe thunderstorm warning for the Capricornia district is now cancelled.
For people in parts of Capricornia Forecast District.
Issued at 1:20 pm Wednesday, 21 October 2020.
Severe thunderstorm near Rockhampton.
Severe thunderstorms are likely to produce damaging winds in the warning area over the next several hours. Locations which may be affected include Rockhampton.
94 km/hr at Rockhampton Airport at 1:15pm.
Queensland Fire and Emergency Services advises that people should:
* Move your car under cover or away from trees.
* Secure loose outdoor items.
* Seek shelter, preferably indoors and never under trees.
* Avoid using the telephone during a thunderstorm.
* Beware of fallen trees and powerlines.
* For emergency assistance contact the SES on 132 500.
The next warning is due to be issued by 4:20 pm.
(Photo: The current storm activity on the Bureau of Meteorology radar.)